Search This Blog

Jun 27, 2013

Diverter Valve Replacement for Doulton Countertop filter series

I need to replace my "Diverter Valve" for my Countertop water filter, how can i get one?
 Please see our ACC-DIV-CP diverter valve replacement assembly for $ 25.00 on the following link:
Replacing Diverter Valve Kit on Doulton Countertop Filters Instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.