Search This Blog

Aug 9, 2011

Doulton counter top (single canister) water filter conversion into undersink.

I have a Doulton counter top (single canister) water filter-model HPC/UP and now live in a home that has a kitchen faucet with pull out sprayer, so I know I can't use my filter on top of the counter. Would I be able to use the under the counter converter kit and still use the filter I have?
Yes, the kit to convert single canister countertop water filter into under the sink  is perfect for your situation.
However, it does not include a water filter faucet, which you would need to purchase, as well. Please take a look at our filtered water faucets selection here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.